Great for couples, families, teams or business meetings, Bogey’s Grillhouse offers casual fare and great selection at affordable prices.
Located on the ground floor of the hotel, we also feature a large patio for outdoor dining. Whether you’re looking for beer and wings, a piping hot plate of fajitas or a fresh garden salad, we’ve got what you’re craving.
And don’t forget to finish your meal off with “The Gusher”, our signature house dessert – a warm brownie topped with rich vanilla ice cream, piled high with whipped cream and pecans and drizzled with chocolate syrup. It’s tasty to share or keep to yourself!
Bogey’s Holiday Lunch Feature
Available every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from December 4th to 21st in Bogey’s Grillhouse.
Served from 11 am to 2 pm.
CHOICE OF SOUP OR SALAD
Butternut Squash Soup with Spiced Pecans
Mixed crisp Greens with Cranberries, sliced Apples and Walnuts
under a Cranberry Vinaigrette
Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional Holiday Dressing, Whipped Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Vegetables and Gravy
Warm Caramel Apple Blossom
Served with Coffee, Tea or Soft Drink
Just $19.95/person + tax and gratuity
Please call 905-309-7171 or 1-877-446-5746 for reservations.
Monday, December 24th, 2018
- Closing at 8 pm
Tuesday, December 25th, 2018
- A la Carte Breakfast from 8 am to 10 am only
- Bogey’s Grillhouse is closed after 10 am today
- Reservations are available for our Christmas Buffet in the Grand Ballroom from 11 am to 4 pm.
Monday, December 31st, 2018
- A la Carte Breakfast from 7 am to 11 am
- Regular Bogey’s menu from 11 am to 8 pm, then Restaurant closes
- Bar closes at 11 pm
Tuesday, January 1st, 2019
- A la Carte Breakfast from 7 am to 9 am
- New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet from 9 am to 1 pm for just $14.95/adult, $7.50/child
- Regular Bogey’s menu from 1 to 10 pm
- Bar closes at 12 am.