For optimum aesthetic appeal, choose the Christmas Plated Dinner. Servers will present each guest’s meal individually – making the anticipation palpable.
MENU – 2013
• Fresh Breads and Rolls
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with spiced Pecans
Salad (Select one in advance)
• Winter Greens Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
• Classic Caesar Salad with fresh Parmesan Cheese
• Crisp Romaine Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette, topped with toasted Almonds
Entrees Select one (or two to create a duo plate) in advance
• Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional Cranberry Stuffing
• Slow roasted Loin of Pork with Sun-Dried Triple Berry Reduction
• Rib Eye Steak with Rosemary Jus and roasted Button Mushrooms
• Baked Pistachio crusted Supreme of Chicken with Raspberry Balsamic Reduction
• Parmesan crusted Fillet of Salmon brushed with Dijon Aioli and topped with Bruschetta crumble
All Entrées are accompanied by your choice of Roasted Parisienne Potatoes, Garlic Mashed or Sweet Potato Mash and Roasted Root Vegetables.
Desserts (Select one in advance)
• Hazelnut Torte
• Chocolate Royal Sponge Cake with light Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Ganache
• Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Poached Pear and Toffee Sauce
• Apple Caramel Cheesecake
• White Chocolate Creme Brulee with Shortbread Cookie
• Dessert served with Coffee, Tea & Decaf
Pricing is subject to applicable taxes and gratuity.