Nothing says Family like a Platter Style Dinner with Soup, Salad, two Entrees, Potatoes and Vegetables served on platters and passed around the table like a traditional sit-down family meal.
MENU – 2013
• Fresh Breads and Rolls
Soup (Selected in advance and served individually)
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with spiced Pecans
• Wild Mushroom and Sherry Soup
Salad (Select one in advance)
• Winter Greens Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
• Classic Caesar Salad with Fresh Parmesan Cheese
• Crisp Romaine Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette, topped with toasted Almonds
Entrees (Select two in advance)
• Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional Cranberry Stuffing
• Grilled Fillet of Salmon with Maple Citrus Butter Sauce
• Slow roasted Loin of Pork with Sun-Dried Triple Berry Reduction
• Rib Eye Steak with Rosemary Jus and roasted Button Mushrooms
• Baked Pistachio crusted Supreme of Chicken with Raspberry Balsamic Reduction
All Entrees are accompanied by your choice of Roasted Parisienne Potatoes, Garlic Mashed or Sweet Potato Mash and Roasted Root Vegetables.
• Holiday Tiers of Temptation with Christmas Cookies, Festive Squares, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Fresh Sliced Fruits
• Served with Coffee, Tea & Decaf
Pricing is subject to applicable taxes and gratuity.