Nothing says Family like a Platter Style Dinner with Soup, Salad, two Entrees, Potatoes and Vegetables served on platters and passed around the table like a traditional sit-down family meal.
MENU – 2014
• Fresh Breads and Rolls
Soup (Selected in advance and served individually)
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with spiced Pecans
• Wild Mushroom Soup with Hazelnut Butter
Salad (Select one in advance)
• Mixed crisp Greens with cubed Brie, sliced Apples, crushed Walnuts
and dried Cranberries under a Maple Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette
• Classic Caesar Salad with Pancetta Crisps and shredded Parmesan
• Four Leaf Salad with Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette, topped with toasted Almonds
Entrees (Select two in advance)
• Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional Holiday Dressing and Housemade Cranberry Sauce
• Grilled Fillet of Atlantic Salmon with Maple Bourbon Glaze
• Slow roasted Loin of Pork with Sun-Dried Triple Berry Reduction
• Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Rosemary and Madeira Wine Jus and Onion Frites
• Baked Supreme of Chicken with Dijon Mustard Sauce
All Entrees are accompanied by your choice of Roasted Yukon Potatoes, Garlic Mashed or Sweet Potato Mash and Roasted Root Vegetables.
• Holiday Tiers of Temptation with Christmas Cookies, Festive Squares, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Fresh Sliced Fruits
• Served with Coffee, Tea & Decaf
Pricing is subject to applicable taxes and gratuity.