Nothing says Family like a Platter Style Dinner with Soup, Salad, two Entrees, Potatoes and Vegetables served on platters and passed around the table like a traditional sit-down family meal.
MENU – 2016
• Fresh Breads and Rolls
Soup (Selected in advance and served individually)
• Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with spiced Pecans
• Wild Mushroom Soup with Hazelnut Butter
• Tomato and roasted Fennel Bisque
Salad (Select one in advance)
• Mixed crisp Greens with cubed Brie, sliced Apples, crushed Walnuts
and dried Cranberries under a Maple Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette
• Classic Caesar Salad with crumbed Bacon and shredded Parmesan
• Tender baby Spinach Leaves with Feta Crumble and Peppered Balsamic Dressing
Entrees (Select two in advance)
• Roasted Turkey Breast with traditional Holiday Dressing and Housemade Cranberry Sauce
• Grilled Fillet of Atlantic Salmon with Maple Bourbon Glaze
• Maple Cinnamon Glazed Ham
• Roast Strip Loin of Beef with Rosemary and Marsala Wine Jus and Onion Frites
• Baked Supreme of Chicken with Dijon Mustard Sauce
All Entrees are accompanied by your choice of Roasted Yukon Potatoes, Garlic Mashed or Sweet Potato Mash and Roasted Root Vegetables or fresh Vegetable Medley. Please choose 1 Potato Type and 1 Vegetable Type in advance.
• Holiday Tiers of Temptation with Christmas Cookies, Festive Squares, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Fresh Sliced Fruits
• Served with Coffee, Tea & Decaf
Pricing is subject to applicable taxes and gratuity.